samedi 25 octobre 2008

Gelsenkircher Barock




The Bums Polo Rotten Club is officialy going on tour as Pizzaman recieve a map on which figure all the cities we gotta entertain.
For now, the least I can say is that, before thinking about the delightfull and exotic destinations we're gonna fligh to, we gotta think about a huge amount of things that are not as glamorous.
Just like taking care of the Strasbourg one's decoration and stuff in order to make more unforgivable as it's gonna be the last before a pretty long while, I guess. And also because it's the first one, and every body wants to make a good first impression. Well, actually it's the 3rd BOUM, but the first of this special STRIIPE DA HOUSE tour.

Excuse my English please, it's late and I'm exhausted, I spent most of my nights talking to guys all around the world, waking up when I was begging to go to sleep, working when I was yearning for a lunch, about to go to unbelievable parties when I was about to go to work.
I can't deny, it's hard and stressfull, it's also very interesting to know how people in other countries and continents think, what they think about the current situation of the electro music network, what they wanna do, their hopes and dreams.
As you guessed, I'm not only talking about business with them, well I do most of the time, but I'm also getting myself aware of what's happening abroad, I also do recognize that most of them are becoming more like friends to me. I appreciate to work with people I know and like.
No mather if I have to shake them up when the situation doesn't fit me.

So, special dedicace to my boys and girls all around the country and the world.


Sam aka MAGNUM aka Samantha
from the Bums Polo Rotten Club

Aucun commentaire: