mardi 7 octobre 2008

excuse my french..


I just went to the idea that it's about to be the right moment to switch this blog into an English version, just in case we become international popstars in the following weeks. Just kidding.
But actually, I'm realizing that I should take the english special class in High Schol, instead of the History of Art one.
Never mind, for those who do not speak french, and believe me, that's a pitty, I'm gonna re-introduce ourselves...or not, too lazy for that.
Well, that's also kinda start of introducing. Now you guys know that I'm lazy.
I can also talk about music and fashion sometimes. When I feel like talking about things that everyone's talking about all blogs long. Today I feel more like insulting people, or watching crappy TV Shows on streaming, illegal of course, or doing my social networking homework, just like promoting our new party this month (October 3Oth for those who have been living in a cave since last year). I'm also responsing to silly messages from people who don't know that social networking websites are mostly created in order to make advertisment cheaper and easyer. That's to say they're almost made for us.
Who cares about releasing dozens of ugly pictures on 5 different websites, just in order to make sure that everyone in the highscool is aware that your life is sooooooo interesting and full of friends who love you sooo much. Ok, stop now, I'm getting "vicy".
I mean, since the beginning of the "myspace era" directly followed by the facebook one, the Flickr one, the Twitter one, and so on... since the beginning of this blessed era, there's no need to ire a bouncer for your parties anymore. You just make sure that children and pregnant women don't get the flyer. You can also make sure that only cute young boys and little big breathed asian girls get the information, that's to say you're preparing a 19th century deluxe four hundread and sixty square metres appartement orgy.
Just don't forget to save a couple of invites for me, I promiss I won't say anything to Pizzaman.
I'll come with the two young boys who play the twins in the new season of Desperate Housewives. Normaly, I don't date red haired boys but these two are so ... that I almost forget that they're suppose to be 16.
Anyway, I'll fuck both, if their dicks are at least 16 too.


Sam aka Magnum from the
Bums Polo Rotten Club.

Aucun commentaire: